For most of us, our studio is our temple. It’s where “the magic happens”, and many of us have our own personal routines and even rituals about how our setup should be optimized.
With that in mind, here are 6 tips from top producers around the world on how to optimize your studio setup for productivity, creativity and more.
The following studio setup tips are from:
- Paula Jones (Elton John, Michael Hutchence)
- Leon Zervos (Pink, Rihanna, Willie Nelson)
- Brent March (Electric Lady & Platinum Sound Studios)
- Emika (Electronic Producer & Artist)
- Yann Tiersen (Composer)
- Charlie Kirby & Fred Bailing (Mount Street Studios)
6 Studio Setup Tips From 6 Industry Pros
Want More Tips Like These?
- 7 Pro Vocal Mixing Tips From 7 Pro Mix Engineers
- 6 Compression Tips From 6 Legendary Producers
- 5 Creative Sound Design Tips That’ll Make You Rethink Effects
What’s Your Favorite Studio Setup Tip?
If you have a favorite mixing tip that belongs on this list, please let us know down in the comments below!