- Take your mixes to the next level with these 6 mixing tips.
- 6 mixing tips from 6 of the best. Let’s dive in.
They say that a good mix and make or break a track. Sure, some may argue that the songwriting is the most important part, but a counter-argument to that is mixing is an integral part of the songwriting itself.
We’ve compiled a list of 6 mixing tips from 6 industry pros.
- Mark Ralph (Clean Bandit, Hot Chip)
- Amir Amor (Rudimental)
- Robbbie Bronnimann (Howards Jones)
- Darrell Thorp (Radiohead, Paul McCartney)
- John Barrett (Abbey Road, George Ezra, Mike Skinner)
- Chris Bolster (Abbey Road)
6 Mixing Tips From 6 Mix Engineers
Want More Tips Like These?
- 7 Pro Vocal Mixing Tips From 7 Pro Mix Engineers
- 6 Compression Tips From 6 Legendary Producers
- 5 Creative Sound Design Tips That’ll Make You Rethink Effects
What’s Your Favorite Mixing Tip?
If you have a favorite mixing tip that belongs on this list, please let us know down in the comments below!